Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kits have arrived!

I guess I got what I wanted, both kits arriving at the same time. 

All three crates arrived in perfect condition via ABF yesterday.  Here is the issue I have:  SPACE.

My plan is to start with the wings first, so that I can build them and get them out of the way as in move them to another garage that I have available (but far away).  My problem is that I don't really have a good place to store all the large skins while I am building other than in the crates.  The crates take up valuable building space.

So I will take a bit as I do inventory to figure out how I am going to juggle all of the pieces here and leave enough room to build.  Good problems to have as they say :)  What I am considering doing is combining the skins into one crate if possible and shelving all of the other parts.  That way at least I can get rid of one crate.  Another alternative will be to inventory the tail kit, and then move that crate to another garage until I am ready for it.

Pictures will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment