Saturday, March 12, 2022

Finish Kit is shipping soon!

 My original date for the shipping of the finish kit was supposed to be in January, however Vans has been having a lot of well publicized issues fulfilling orders.

This was perfectly acceptable to me, I was ready to settle in for the next few months and finish the Fuselage (I only have a couple of chapters left - mostly controls, and a few misc items) and perhaps work on wiring.

Well leave it to fate to kick me in the butt and accelerate things again. I was told a couple of weeks ago that my order is now going to be ready for crating so I need to pay the balance. I went ahead and did that with the understanding that it still could take several months to crate and ship. Not so fast, a week after paying the crate date was just updated and it is crating in a couple of weeks! This is just what I need to get motivated again.

No comments:

Post a Comment