Monday, September 28, 2020

Fuse Kit Shipping Delay

 So today was supposed to be the date that crating began for my fuselage kit. Unfortunately I was informed late last week that shipping is now delayed by 4-6 weeks, so my total wait could be like 3-4 months since I ordered. This is really unfortunate and I do understand the issues with the fires up there however it just seems like the message was a little off from when I ordered. Covid was already in full swing and the crating date was supposed to be today. When I asked about why the delays were 4-6 weeks more I was told it was because of the fire issues as well as Covid (I was expecting maybe a 1-2 week delay given they just started shutting down a week or two ago for the fires)

On a more positive note, this allows me to start working on fiberglass perhaps. I have to look more into what is involved in it as I was originally going to wait until the end of the project to work on it other than the canopy.



No comments:

Post a Comment